Transfer Student Admission Process
Transfer admission is offered on a rolling basis depending on the space in a particular grade. Before beginning, review financial aid, scholarship and grants information. If you are interested in the upcoming school year and would like to complete a shadow day they are conducted the spring before the school year you are applying for.
If you have any questions please contact us online or call the admissions office at 410-238-1172.
Step 1 – Admissions
- Complete the Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Application
- Submit entire high school transcript
- Schedule an appointment with the High School Principal by contacting Ms. Abigail Rutherford at 410.238.1172
Step 2 – Registration
After receiving your acceptance letter, please complete the following:
- Complete these required forms:
- Complete enrollment steps through your portal
- Complete record release form
- Complete these optional forms:
- Miaa Eligibility Verification Form (Male student- athletes only)