Transfer Student Admission Process
Transfer admission is offered on a rolling basis depending on the space in a particular grade. Before beginning, review financial aid, scholarship and grants information.
If you have any questions please contact us online or call the admissions office at 410-238-1172.
Step 1 – Admissions
- Complete the Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Application
- Submit entire high school transcript
- Schedule an appointment with the High School Principal by contacting Ms. Abigail O'Donnell at 410.238.1172
Step 2 – Registration
After receiving your acceptance letter, do the following:
- Complete these required forms:
- Registration Form
- Record Release Form
- Complete these optional forms:
- Miaa Eligibility Verification Form (Male student- athletes only)
- Volunteer Information